Raspberry Pi 4 Model B is released today with amazing features and cool upgrades. Let see what’s new in Raspberry Pi 4.
- Broadcom BCM2711, Quad core Cortex-A72 (ARM v8) 64-bit SoC @ 1.5GHz
- 1GB, 2GB or 4GB LPDDR4-2400 SDRAM (depending on model)
- 2.4 GHz and 5.0 GHz IEEE 802.11ac wireless, Bluetooth 5.0, BLE
- 2 USB 3.0 ports; 2 USB 2.0 ports.
- Raspberry Pi standard 40 pin GPIO header (fully backwards compatible with previous boards)
- 2 × micro-HDMI ports (up to 4kp60 supported)
- 4-pole stereo audio and composite video port
- H.265 (4kp60 decode), H264 (1080p60 decode, 1080p30 encode)
- Micro-SD card slot for loading operating system and data storage
- 5V DC via USB-C connector (minimum 3A*)
- 5V DC via GPIO header (minimum 3A*)
- and more..
Raspberry Pi 4 Model B
Raspberry Pi 4 is launched in three different memory variants.
- 1 GB costs $35
- 2GB costs $45
- 4GB costs $55
Dual displays 4K output
The raspberry Pi 4 now supports 2 displays with 4k resolutions.
Two USB 3.0 Ports
Your new Raspberry Pi 4 has upgraded USB capacity: along with two USB 2 ports you’ll find two USB 3 ports, which can transfer data up to ten times faster.
Raspberry Pi 4 has got an upgrade to gigabit adapter and also have faster Bluetooth 5.0
Buy Raspberry Pi 4
You can . but raspberry pi 4 from the following link but they have limited stock for now.
Leave a Reply